How much does it cost?
There are three routes in which you can be nominated for Citizens UK National Community Leadership Training:
- Nominated by a dues-paying CUK Member Institution as part of your Chapter's quota (80% of places);
- Nominated by a dues-paying CUK Member Institution in addition to the Chapter's quota (15% of places);
- Nominated by a non-member organisation as an external applicant (5% of places).
The costs of the Citizens UK Regional Community Leadership Training depend on whether or not the applicant is part of a dues-paying Citizens UK member organisation, and whether or not they have been nominated by their local Citizens UK Chapter (which each get up to 20 places allocated to them annually).
If you are part of a member institution of Citizens UK, then the costs of the training are largely met by your local Citizens alliance, but there is a £200 registration fee to contribute to operational costs.
There are a limited number of places available for external applicants from organisations which are not members of Citizens UK. Please contact [email protected] if you are from an external organisation and would like to attend.
- Costs for applicants from CUK member organisations, nominated as part of their Chapter quota: £200 Registration Fee only
- Costs for applicants from CUK member organisations, in addition to their Chapter quota: £1,500 plus £200 Registration Fee.
- Costs for external applicants from non-members of Citizens UK: £3,000 plus £200 Registration Fee
Applicants are not guaranteed a place, and priority goes to those from CUK member organisations nominated as part of their Chapter quota. If you are interested in applying through routes 2 or 3, please discuss with your Citizens UK Community Organiser or contact [email protected].