What is the application process?
Citizens UK Regional Community Leadership Training is a popular course with limited places.
If you would like to participate, please speak to your local Citizens UK Community Organiser first. Every applicant will require agreement from a Citizens UK Community Organiser to support them in developing a plan ahead of the training, in supervising their community placement after the training, assisting them to access the extra workshops, and in attending the Regional Learning Network following the completion of the community placement. If your Community Organiser agrees to nominate you, the process is as follows:
- Applicant is sent 'Teachable' link to enable them to access the Application Form;
- Applicant submits the Application Form via Teachable (deadline 25th April 2022);
- The Citizens UK Community Organiser nominating the Applicant will be asked to provide a reference;
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application within 5 working days after the deadline date;
- Successful applicants are invited to enrol on Teachable and pay their Registration Fee of £200;
- Registered students will be sent further joining instructions and pre-reading via Teachable.